CHEMITAL S.A.U. *
- Tax ID no.: A58312380
- Address: c/Viladomat, 321 – 5º 08029 Barcelona. SPAIN
- Web: chemital.es
- Teléfono: +34 93 786 12 53
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 8999, N.8223, Section 2, Folio 060, Sheet 106557
*CHEMITAL S.A.U. is a company of the COMERCIAL QUIMICA MASSÓ group.
• COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ S.A. c/Viladomat, 321 – 5º 08029 Barcelona CIF: A08109365 – www.cqmasso.com
At CHEMITAL S.A.U. , we recognise the importance of protecting your personal information and are committed to processing it responsibly and in accordance with data protection laws.
Personal data is the information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. In the boxes found on our website established for this purpose, we collect the personal data that the user communicates to us, which includes their name, surname(s), tax ID number, email address, telephone number, postal address, town, etc. In addition, we collect all personal data that the User voluntarily provides us with through any of the social networks, which the user must be registered to use.
In this case, the privacy settings will depend on both the configuration that the User established as well as the terms and conditions of the social network itself.
It is not necessary for the user to provide any personal data in order to use our website. However, if they do provide personal data, it will be processed in a lawful manner subject at all times to the principles and rights set forth in Spanish Data Protection Laws, the RGPD 2016/679 of April 27 2016 and the LOPDGDD 3/2018 of December 5.
PURPOSE, DURATION AND LEGITIMATION OF THE PROCESSING:
We will process the data provided to us by the user for the following purposes:
- To deal with the user’s application or request made using the contact form on the website. We collect and process the user’s personal data to enable us to process and manage their application, query or any request made using said form. We will keep these data for the time necessary to comply with the request and for the time established by law, with a minimum duration of 3 years.
- To manage the curriculum submitted by the interested party through the form provided for this purpose and include it in the company’s database of candidates. These data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be blocked for the legally established time, guaranteeing full respect for confidentiality both in its processing and its subsequent destruction.
- To improve the user experience when browsing the website. We will keep these data for as long as the user does not revoke their consent to them being processed by deleting the cookies, for the time established by law and for a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legitimate basis for improving website browsing is the consent granted by the user when accepting the cookies. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent granted prior to it being withdrawn.
- To manage our social networks and send users information about our activities and products. We will keep these data for as long as the user does not revoke their consent to them being processed, for the time established by law and for a minimum duration of 3 years.
The legitimate basis for managing our social networks and sending users updates regarding our activities and new features is the consent we are given to do so. The user has the right to revoke their consent at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to it being withdrawn.
TRANSFER OR COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA:
Your data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation, or unless it is to service providers associated with the Data Controller which act as data processors.
Data will not be transferred internationally; if, at any time, this may be required, the user will be informed so that their consent can be obtained.
It is important that, in order for us to keep personal data updated, the user informs us whenever there has been any change in them. Otherwise, we are unable to guarantee the veracity of the data.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided are true ensuring that all information provided corresponds to the actual situation, that it is updated and accurate, ant they are obliged to report any changes.
THIRD PARTY DATA:
If the user provides third party data for any purpose to CHEMITAL S.A.U. , they guarantee that they have obtained this data in a lawful manner, that they have previously informed those affected, obtaining their consent to communicate the data, and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
COMPULSORY NATURE OF THE REQUESTED INFORMATION:
USE OF PASSWORDS:
In order to access their account, the USER must log in using the email address and password generated in the registration form according to the password complexity rules established on the website.
The users are responsible for the adequate safekeeping and confidentiality of any of the identifiers and/or passwords that they have selected during registration, and they undertake not to assign their use to third parties, nor to allow their access to outsiders.
Likewise, it will be the obligation of the user to immediately notify the Data Controller of any event that may lead to the improper use of the identifiers and/or passwords, such as theft, loss, or unauthorised access to them, in order to proceed to immediately cancel them.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT:
You have the right to access your data and to obtain confirmation of its processing, as well as a copy of the personal data that are being processed. You have the right to update them and request the rectification of any data that are inaccurate or request their deletion when the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. You can request the limitation to the processing of your data and oppose their processing by revoking your consent, as well as exercise the right to data portability. In the same way, you have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on the automated processing of your personal data. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at C/ Viladomat, 321 5è – 08029 Barcelona (Barcelona). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you consider that your rights have not been properly addressed, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) at www.aepd.es.
PROCESSING THE DATA OF MINORS:
Anyone who provides data through the forms found on this website and accepts their consequent processing declares to be older than 14 years, and it is prohibited for people under 14 years of age to access and use the portal. If at any time the Data Controller detects that a child under 14 has provided personal data, we will proceed to delete them. In any case, parents or guardians may contact CHEMITAL S.A.U. in order to block the account of minors under their care who have previously registered while falsifying their identity.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded and stored on the user’s computer when they access a web page. Cookies allow the website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or of their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
The user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. You can get more information by reading our Cookies policy
Last updated: 14/04/2023