- INFORMATION TO THE USER
CHEMITAL S.A.U., from COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ S.A. group, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE PARTY, is the Party Responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and therefore provides you with the following processing information:
Purpose of processing: Maintain a business relationship with the User.
The operations planned for processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications, provided that prior authorization has been given by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other present or future electronic or physical means that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE PARTY and related to its products and services, or its partners or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
- Submit the newsletter of the website.
Data retention criteria: They shall be retained as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of processing and when no longer necessary for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation or total destruction of the data.
Communication of data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legal obligation.
Rights of the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current legislation.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
COMERCIAL QUÍMICA MASSÓ, S.A.
Postal address: C/ Viladomat, 321 – 5º BARCELONA 08029 (BARCELONA)
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All data requested through the website is mandatory, as is necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all the data is provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE PARTY is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under his responsibility, and clearly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY guarantees that he/she has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to implement the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information to enable them to exercise them.